Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sometimes

There are so many things I want to accomplish to ensure I show my Sunshine something. With all my hopes & dreams I don't know what stops me from moving off this couch. I sit here wanting more & knowing what to do to get more & yet here I sit. Viewing the world from my window wishing it would somehow come to me.

I miss my friends yet I don't reach out to them like I should.

Sometimes I wonder what will really motivate me. I used to think it was my Sunshine but so far I'm just inspired to make sure he's getting everything he needs. Someone told me I shouldn't consider my life over just because I have a child but honestly I don't know how its not. I don't know how to restart. I'm afraid to miss something in his life & somehow mess up his development...so many issues I don't know where to begin although I know I have to eat life like an elephant. Just have to figure out where to start.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

1 comment:

  1. "I miss my friends yet I don't reach out to them like I should. "........:)

    ReplyDelete